Sunday, September 21, 2008

Congratulations Carl


I would like to introduce Carl and Bronson Christensen. Last night in the garden adjacent to the Natural History Museum in Albuquerque, NM, my little brother married Bronson Elliot.


It was a beautiful ceremony in which Sarah and Ruthie performed flawlessly as flower girls.



Nathan handed out programs in a very professional and gentlemanly manner and I sat with my beautiful bride of thirteen years. Weddings have a way of reminding Kerri and I of just how lucky we are to have each other.

After the service, everyone sat down for a wonderful dinner with a live band and dancing. Of all of the people on the dance floor, one stood out above the rest. Here is a video of her dancing. She was on the dance floor most of the evening.


No comments: