Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Family Fun NIght

Tonight was Ruthie's turn to choose the game, menu and movie for family fun night. She chose corn dogs, chips and lemonade (big surprise). The game was LIFE and the movie was the remake of HERBIE with Lindsey Lohan.

At the end of the movie, Herbie and a cute yellow VW bug are getting a lecture from the dad before they head out on a date. After the lecture the Bugs back out without drivers and head out on the date. At which point, Ruthie turns to Kerri and asks if those are really cars or are they just pretend?

After nearly laughing myself silly, I was able to reflect on the amazing trust that God gave little kids. Funny days.

1 comment:

Travis said...

The volkswagon is not a real car. Trust me on this.
I once owned a volkswagon rabbit, and all I did was drive it home from the house where I bought it. It sat in the barn for the next 15 years...
Definately not a real car.